Your RV is part vehicle and part home. Pacific Preferred Insurance Agency can
insure both, which makes us an obvious choice for insuring your motor
home, trailer, or camper.Your California RV insurance policy covers
you while you’re on the road. You'll have a selection of liability and
physical damage coverage options and deductibles to tailor your policy
specifically for your needs. Pacific Preferred Insurance Agency can provide
you California RV insurance even if it’s your only policy with us. However,
you can save money by insuring your RV and vehicles with the same
insurance company. You may also qualify for additional discounts if your
RV has specific safety features.
Policy Features Defined
- Emergency Assistance Coverage
- Your EAP (Emergency Assistance Package) covers you for towing,
roadside assistance, temporary living expenses, and transportation costs
if your RV becomes uninhabitable.
- Mexico Physical Damage Coverage
- Your vehicle will be covered for a physical damage loss if you travel
into Mexico when you purchase the select coverage packages.
- Winter Storage
- You can reduce your coverage to Comprehensive only for the months
your vehicle is in winter storage. When it’s time to hit the road again, call us to add liability and other coverages again.
- One Policy - You can insure your RV and vehicles on the same policy.
Questions? Ready to buy?Call us or get a quote online.
1000 TOWN CENTER DRIVE, SUITE 300, OXNARD, CA 93036
Connect with Pacific Preferred Insurance Agency on Facebook, Twitter, and subscribe to our Blog for the latest on California insurance news