Your Personal Information
When you come to our website, we log your current Internet address (this is usually a temporary address assigned by your Internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system you are using, and the type of browser software used. In addition, we may keep track of what portions of the web site you are visiting. We aggregate this information to help us create a better experience for users of our web site. For example: we may upgrade those parts of the web site that are heavily visited or optimize the web site to work more efficiently with certain operating systems. This is all done without our knowing your name or other personal identifying information. When you visit our website you are anonymous, unless you chose to identify yourself to us.
You are not required to provide us with personal information to use our web site, unless expressly stated. For example, certain features may require you to submit some personal information in order for those features to function as designed. Such information might include name, address, E-mail address, and phone number. Other information you submit, you do at your own free will with the knowledge that we will use this information to attempt to solicit you for insurance purposes.
If you do choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured that such information is kept secured and only accessible to the agents and representatives of Pacific Preferred Insurance Brokers, LLC. We may use anything we know about you to help us serve you better. We may use it, and disclose it to our affiliates and non-affiliated insurance companies, for any purpose allowed by law.
For instance, we may use your information, and disclose it to others, in order to:
• Help us evaluate your request for an insurance product or service
• Help us process claims and other transactions
• Confirm or correct what we know about you
• Help us prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorism and other crimes by verifying what we know about you
• Help us run our business
• Process data for us
• Perform research for us
• Help us comply with the law
• Audit our business
Other reasons we may disclose what we know about you include:
• Doing what a court or government agency requires us to do; for example, complying with a search warrant or subpoena
• Telling another company what we know about you, if we are or may be selling all or any part of our business or merging with another company
• Giving information to the government so that it can decide whether you may get benefits that it will have to pay for
• Giving your information to someone who has a legal interest in your insurance, such as someone who lent you money and holds a lien on your policy
• With your consent, giving certain contact or policy information to another agent, agency or unaffiliated third party who offers additional products or services that you have requested from Pacific Preferred Insurance Agency, but we do not offer. Examples: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Glass Replacement, or any other product or service that is not offered by Pacific Preferred Insurance Agency.
When we disclose information to others to perform business services for you, they are required to take appropriate steps to protect this information. And they may use the information only for the purposes of performing those business services.
We may use what we know about you to offer you our other products and services. We may share your information with other companies to help us. Here are our other rules on using your information to market products and services
• We will not share information about you with any of our affiliates or non-affiliated insurance companies for use in marketing its products to you, unless we first notify you. You will then have an opportunity to tell us not to share your information by "opting out."
• Before we share what we know about you with another organization or company to offer you products or services through a joint marketing arrangement, we will let you "opt-out."
• We will not disclose information to unaffiliated companies for use in selling their products to you, except through such joint marketing arrangements.
Generally, we will let you review what we know about you if you ask us in writing. (Because of its legal sensitivity, we will not show you anything that we learned about a claim or lawsuit.) If you tell us that what we know about you is incorrect, we will review it. If we agree with you, we will correct our records. If we do not agree with you, you may tell us in writing, and we will include your statement when we give your information to anyone outside Pacific Preferred Insurance Brokers.
Cookies and Web Bugs
A cookie is a small piece of information that a web site sends to your computer, which is stored in a file on your hard drive. The next time you visit our web site, we may use the information stored in your cookie file to facilitate your use of our web site. For example, we may use your cookie file to store a password so that you do not have to input it every time you move to a different section of a password protected portion of our web site. A cookie does not tell us your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it to us. Most cookies expire after a defined period of time, or you can delete your cookie file at any time you choose. In addition, you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can decide whether to accept or reject it.
A web bug (or web beacon) is a tiny graphical image that is typically on a web page. Somewhat like a cookie, a web bug can tell us information such as what kind of browser is being used and what time of day this page was accessed. Some web bugs can include information such as your IP address. Some technologies will notify you of the presence of web bugs, but browsers typically do not notify you of them.
Privacy and E-Mail
Pacific Preferred Insurance Brokers, LLC uses NO encryption (data scrambling) on our web site or outgoing or incoming email. When you are on any web site or utilize email and you submit confidential information (your social security number or a bank or credit card account number, for example), you should check to see if the information that is being transmitted is encrypted in order to increase the security of your information. If you decide to send confidential information and are concerned about the security of a web site or email, then you should consider sending it by phone or by regular mail instead. PACIFIC PREFERRED INSURANCE BROKERS LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE THEFT OF YOUR INFORMATION FROM OUR WEBSITE BY HACKERS, WEB TROLLERS OR THIEVES THAT OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE IT REACHES OUR AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES CUSTODY AND CONTROL.
Online Live Chat Disclaimer
You understand that any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any insurance company, files and application for insurance with a stolen or illegally obtained credit/debit card or uses the credit/debit card of another without authority, commits an illegal credit card transaction, which is a crime.
To process a payment securely through our chat feature, we use SSL Secure Sockets Layer a security protocol that provides data encryption, server authentication, and message integrity for connections to the Internet, to ensure that account numbers and personal data you provide by using this Web site or our chat feature are not transmitted over the Internet un-encrypted and cannot be viewed by unauthorized individuals. Although we work hard to keep this Web site secure, transferring information over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and you are providing this information voluntarily and at your own risk.
At the Pacific Preferred Insurance Brokers, LLC web site, we make no active effort to collect personal information from children under the age of 18. We believe that children who do wish to submit information to Pacific Preferred Insurance Brokers, LLC should have permission from their parent or legal guardian.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at: email@example.com
2775 N Ventura Road
Oxnard, CA 93036
Click Here to Email Us